Are you looking for some insight into your love life? Need advice on how to move forward with your goals? Want to know what’s holding you back? Maybe you’re trying to make a decision, or just want a general message from the cards. Take a read through what I offer below. If you have any questions or aren’t sure which reading would work best for you, please contact me at any time.
Rules & Reading Policy
Before choosing your desired reading type, please read the following. For more information on how I read, please view my Code of Ethics.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to request a reading.
- I believe our futures are not set in stone and that tarot works best as a tool for advice, clarity, self-discovery, and empowerment. If you’re unsure of how to form your question, we can work together to find what works.
- All actions and decisions made after receiving your reading are of your own volition. I do not claim any responsibility or legal liability for damages, losses or other consequences of your decisions.
- Tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only, and should not be a substitute for professional medical, legal, or financial advice.
- No refunds will be given after your reading is delivered.
- Please note that the currency converter is for informational purposes only. You will be charged in CAD.
Available Tarot Readings
All readings are delivered via e-mail in .PDF format. The .PDF contains a photo and description of the cards, along with my interpretation. Please note the deck shown in the photo may not be the deck used for the reading.
As I always say, vague questions, receive vague readings. The clearer you are with your question and intent, the clearer the reading will be. Unsure how to phrase your question? Just ask – I’m here to help!
Readings for a Cause
Giving back is important. So, with that in mind, 15% of the cost of all Tarot readings will be donated to worthwhile causes. Currently, proceeds will be donated to the David Suzuki Foundation. We only have one planet Earth, and it’s important that we take care of it so generations for years to come will have a safe, healthy planet to call home.